Face masks are handmade in Sydney, Australia in a pet-free home.
- 3 Layers (Exterior layer - linen cotton blend, interior 2 layers - cotton)
- Pocket for additional filter (filter not included)
- Elastics width 2mm-4mm, either soft or braided depending on availability
- Slot for nose wire (wire included for Medium + Large masks)
- *Lining fabric may not be the same as pictured but will complement the outer fabric
Masks should sit on the middle of the nose bridge and just below the chin
XS (Kids aged 3-6years) - 10cm x 20cm
S (Kids aged 7-12years - 11cm x 23cm
M (teens/women) 12.5cm x 25cm
L (men) 13.5 x 26cm
(measurements exclude elastic length, elastics will be loosely tied so that you can adjust to fit)
NOTE: Masks are not medical grade and should not be a substitute for surgical masks, safety guidelines should be followed while wearing masks.
MASK CARE: Wash before use with similar colours. Masks can be hand or machine washed in warm water. If using a machine, it is recommended to place masks in a garment bag. Remove nose wire prior to washing. Do not tumble dry to prevent colour fading, a warm iron will help maintain the shape - do not iron the elastic.
Free express shipping (via Auspost) for domestic orders over $60
Masks are ready to be dispatched within 1-3 business days, There may be delays due to COVID so allow 3-7 days to deliver depending on your location. Tracking details will be provided.
Please choose carefully as all sales are final. Due to hygiene reasons we are unable to accept any returns/offer exchanges. If there are any issues with your masks upon arrival please get in touch with us via email firstname.lastname@example.org